I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award by Susan from Watch Hatch Fly, she has a great blog about vegan food, like me.
I had never heard of the Liebster Award before! So, you may ask too, what is it? The Liebster Award is a sort of chain that basically boosts someone’s blog reputation IF they have under 200 followers. So thank you Susan for giving me this chance and also for your help!
– Answer 11 random facts about yourself
– Answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you
– Nominate 11 new blogs (of course, with under 200 followers) and make 11 questions for them to answer
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. What’s your biggest fear?
To grow old and be alone, I guess. No friends, no family around.
2. What’s your lifetime ambition?
To translate a book by a famous author
3. Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years time?
Back to Tuscany, among my hills
4. Chocolate or Sweets?
I prefer salty things but if I have to choose, no doubt I go for dark chocolate!
5. If you had to take an object with you to a deserted island, what would you take?
My iPad…but since no internet connection, it would be useless, a library then (with plenty of books of course…)
6. If you had the opportunity to claim lots of money but lose your blog, would you do it?
Why not? Unless they forbid me to start a new one!
7. Who inspires you?
My mum. She’s the most wonderful person ever.
8. Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
Summer. I’ve been a winter lover for ages but since I moved to France winters are too long and summers too short, I had to change my mind!
9. What’s one item of clothing you can’t live without?
My converse shoes…
10. Would you rather be famous, or the best friend of someone famous?
Best friend of someone famous. To be able to go to all the movie premieres and not to be bothered by the paparazzis…:)
11. If you could, would you go to the past to see your ancestors, or would you travel to the future?
I’d go back in time, so many people I would like to meet and cities in their “old clothes” I would like to visit.
1. What is your guilty pleasure?
2. Someone you really cannot stand and why.
3. What is the first memory you have from your childhood?
4. Your favorite b/w movie.
5. Who inspires you?
6. If you could meet someone from the past who would he/she be?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. What is your favorite city?
9. The last book you bought.
10. Sea or snow?
11. Do you believe in ghosts?
And last but not least my nominees: