AND DAY TWO IS OVER!
Here I am again, talking about my 7 Day Juice Fast challenge.
Day 2 has been difficult, more than day one, for several reasons:
– yesterday I was really hungry
– I had a light headache the whole day (apparently headaches are normal during day 2 and 3)
– My Viking had french fries for dinner and I found him awfully mean! 🙂
On the other hand:
– I’m in an excellent mood
– I lost 2 kg
– Day two’s juices were much nicer than day one’s
– (this morning, day 3) I feel full of energy!
Something very funny happened last night; as you know last December I discovered a nice whole food store close to where I live and, among other things, I bought an organic loaf of bread (whole grains). I ate it last week and it was really nice. Well, last night I dreamt I was stealing a slice of that bread and it tasted so good…but I just chewed it in my dream. I didn’t dare swallowing it, after a few seconds I put the bread blob in my hand and then straight into the trash bin…
Yes I’m a stubborn pea brain.
As for the juice recipes, I’m sorry but I erased the picture I took last night by mistake and I have no image to post.
The successful ones:
1 head of broccoli
4 leaves of kale (or other cabbage leaf)
1 stalk of celery
I prepared yesterday’s gaspacho again, but I used 1/2 shallot (instead of garlic) and I added some garam masala!
Raspberry Paradise (this was oh so good!)
1 cup of raspberries