It is with a warm heart that I accept my nomination for The Sunshine Award! I was nominated by Dimple @ Shivaay Delights a few days ago! Perfect award for the early Spring we are enjoying here in Paris…
Check out her blog, she is such a sweet girl, she has amazing recipes and very nice photos!
Thank you so much, Dimple! I really enjoy to be in touch with you! 🙂
The questions set for me to answer ~
1. Why did you start blogging?
Mostly to keep track of my recipes, and show myself I could amaze my guests even now that I am vegan! Entering the vegan cooking world was a challenge to me and I’m very happy with my results! 🙂
2. Sweet or Savoury?
Definitively savoury…but I love baking cakes & cookies!
If you were to go on any reality TV programme, what would it be and why?
Oh my, I hate reality TV…Survivor I think, but only if on a Hawaiian island 🙂
4. What was the last thing you Googled?
ADP (aéroport de paris)
5. Night In or Night Out?
Out, out, out and alone with a couple of friends!!! (it’s a dream, I can seldom have this kind of evenings…)
6. What has been your favourite blog post to write?
My Almond milk ice-cream
7. What’s the one thing you never leave home without?
8. Where would you most like to travel to?
Scotland, again and again!
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
To be able to teleport myself to Tuscany whenever I want
10. What can we expect to find from your blog in the future?
My blog is a search of flavours and new recipes, I hope I’ll be able to keep on posting yummy and easy things that we can all eat and prepare!
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
I am setting the same questions as above and are to be answered (if they wish to participate). Congratulations to the following nominees:
Lori @ http://creatingbeautyinthekitchen.wordpress.com/
Kitchen Confidential http://kitchenkonfidential.wordpress.com
Patty @ http://pattynguyen.wordpress.com/
Delicious Daydreams @ http://deliciousdaydreams.com
news anchor to homemaker @ http://newsanchortohomemaker.wordpress.com
Dave @ http://thephoblography.wordpress.com/
Abby’s Kitchen @ http://2healthyeating.wordpress.com
Sam Sin @ http://teaandsesame.wordpress.com
Indus International Kitchen @ http://indusinternationalkitchen.com
Mrs Veg @ http://mrsveg.wordpress.com